Stay connected with your BrightStar business accounts using Business Online Banking and BillPay. Manage your business from anywhere in the world, 24/7. Simply login right from the BrightStar business home page.
Business Online Banking
BrightStar’s Business Online Banking is FREE, secure and convenient. Login to take advantage of these features:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds
- View statements
- See detailed account history
- View images of cleared checks
- Free account alerts
Business Online BillPay
Spend less time paying bills and more time managing your business. Control your bill paying activities and eliminate the hassles of traditional bill paying. It’s a fast, secure and easy way to pay any company or individual in the U.S. from your BrightStar business checking or money market account.
- Schedule recurring and single payments online
- Set-up multiple users with different levels of Bill Pay authority
- Add, edit or delete payees
- Manage and approve pending payments
- View payment history for easy record-keeping.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you open a BrightStar CU account, you become a member. Your membership is your passport to a whole world of Credit Union services. Join for as little as $1. Once you're a member, you're eligible to apply for other accounts-including checking, loans, credit cards, and more. We offer 3 convenient ways to join:
- Submit an application online
- Complete a PDF application online, then mail it
- Visit your nearest BrightStar CU branch location
Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Broward, Collier, Lee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach OR St. Lucie Counties, Florida. BrightStar CU serves Broward Schools, as we've proudly done for over 70 years. We provide services to local Partner Organizations, which offer BrightStar CU as a benefit to their employees. Family members of the above named groups are also eligible to join.