Features of Online Banking
- Free account Alerts by email or text message.
- See your account activity and history.
- Check your balances and Transfer funds.
- Order checks or place stop payments.
- Download account info to your Personal Financial Management software.
- View copies of cleared checks and previous statements.
An easier, faster, safer way to pay all your bills.
Bill Pay is a free feature of Online Banking that lets you pay and manage all your bills online, in one secure place. It's easy to use, and gives you greater financial flexibility and control.
When you pay bills online with BrightStar Bill Pay, you can:
- Control exactly when and how your bills are paid - schedule payments in advance, last-minute or set up recurring payments.
- Pay anyone you would normally pay online or with a check - from your utility company to your day care provider.
- Change or cancel pending payments anytime.
- Receive eBills (electronic versions of your paper bills) securely within Bill Pay.
- Access all your billing information in one location, and view up to 12 months of payment history.
How Do I Sign Up for BillPay?
You are able to sign up for BillPay on our homepage using your Member ID and Password. Click on "login". Once logged in, click on BillPay, and follow the instructions provided.
If you do not know your Password, contact BrightStar
Call 954-486-2728 or 800-637-2728 (outside of Broward) or visit one of our branches to reset your password.
To log into online BillPay, first log into Online Banking and then click the BillPay link on the left of your screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you open a BrightStar CU account, you become a member. Your membership is your passport to a whole world of Credit Union services. Join for as little as $1. Once you're a member, you're eligible to apply for other accounts-including checking, loans, credit cards, and more. We offer 3 convenient ways to join:
- Submit an application online
- Complete a PDF application online, then mail it
- Visit your nearest BrightStar CU branch location
Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Broward, Collier, Lee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach OR St. Lucie Counties, Florida. BrightStar CU serves Broward Schools, as we've proudly done for over 70 years. We provide services to local Partner Organizations, which offer BrightStar CU as a benefit to their employees. Family members of the above named groups are also eligible to join.