We know you work hard and we want to help our educators save more. Now we’ve created a better credit card just for you!
The Educator’s Rewards Visa® Platinum Card features:
- 0% APR* on purchases for 12 months, after that as low as 9.49% APR*
- 3.99% APR* on balance transfers for 12 months, after that as low as 9.49% APR*
- NO annual fee and NO Balance Transfer Fee
- Earn points towards gift cards, cash back, travel rewards and more
- Credit limits up to $20,000
- No penalty rates
- Same low interest rate on balance transfers and cash advances as on purchases
- Travel Benefits including Accident Insurance, Auto Rental and Luggage Insurance.
You will see that this special credit card far exceeds other available cards in the marketplace. Offered only by YOUR Credit Union, just for Broward Schools Employees. Proof of employment required.
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Conditions and credit approval apply. Rates are based on individual credit history and other factors. Actual rates may vary. Proof of Broward Schools Employment required. Retired Broward Schools Educators are eligible. Balances on existing BrightStar Credit Cards may not be transferred at this special promotional rate. EC0716
Frequently Asked Questions
When you open a BrightStar CU account, you become a member. Your membership is your passport to a whole world of Credit Union services. Join for as little as $1. Once you're a member, you're eligible to apply for other accounts-including checking, loans, credit cards, and more. We offer 3 convenient ways to join:
- Submit an application online
- Complete a PDF application online, then mail it
- Visit your nearest BrightStar CU branch location
Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Broward, Collier, Lee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach OR St. Lucie Counties, Florida. BrightStar CU serves Broward Schools, as we've proudly done for over 70 years. We provide services to local Partner Organizations, which offer BrightStar CU as a benefit to their employees. Family members of the above named groups are also eligible to join.