BrightStar Credit Union and BALANCE have partnered to provide you, with financial education, confidential counseling, easy to use on-line calculators, a free or low-cost copy of your credit report and a FREE self study program on how to manage your checking account. Please choose one of the following options:
- Balance provides professional counseling for all aspects of personal finance - FREE for BrightStar members.
- Balance Track offers free online educational courses to help you learn more about personal financial management
- Financial Calculators our easy-to-use online calculators can help you solve some common financial problems.
- Credit Report - Get a free or low-cost copy of your credit report and a confidential credit report review.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you open a BrightStar CU account, you become a member. Your membership is your passport to a whole world of Credit Union services. Join for as little as $1. Once you're a member, you're eligible to apply for other accounts-including checking, loans, credit cards, and more. We offer 3 convenient ways to join:
- Submit an application online
- Complete a PDF application online, then mail it
- Visit your nearest BrightStar CU branch location
Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Broward, Collier, Lee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach OR St. Lucie Counties, Florida. BrightStar CU serves Broward Schools, as we've proudly done for over 70 years. We provide services to local Partner Organizations, which offer BrightStar CU as a benefit to their employees. Family members of the above named groups are also eligible to join.